Sunday, July 29, 2012

All My Ex's Live In Texas

Ok, 0 of my ex's live in Texas... But how fun is that commercial and song? I think I need to download the whole song so I can sing more than that one line! 
Back to the title though. I was in Texas last week! I spent the first few days in Dallas for work and then hopped over to Austin for the rest of the week to see a great friend of mine, her husband, and her dogs! Here are a few Instagram shots for your viewing pleasure! 
 My friend is building a house. Walking through the pretty new model inspired my stop procrastinating and finally get the nerve to paint my kitchen cabinets! That's on the agenda this week. Stay tuned. Till then sing with me: "Alllll my ex's live in Texas!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...