Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Things Making Me Happy These Days

Know what's awesome? Logging on to write a post and finding 4 that you've almost finished just waiting. So... enjoy one of them :)

My hound sporting the E.T. look after coming in from the rain...

Researching random things to the point of exhaustion because I didn't pay attention in school the first time...

Fresh flowers on my table...
Knowing that everything about me was intentional and is loved...
Seeing how many of you visit me while sipping my morning coffee...
Wearing a white sundress, watering my flowers as the sun sets with my pal...

Rediscovering good old country music (you might have realized this from my "every mile a memory" post the other day):



I'm just plain happier lately. I don't know if it's the job, people in my life, summer, or what it is... But I looked at my Facebook wall and every status I've had for weeks starts with the words "I love."

So, hold on tight and embrace life... You only get to live it once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...