Monday, March 5, 2012

Crazy Exciting Announcement!

I know that I recently made you aware of my new business. I know that in the past I've told you about Africa and about how it always comes up in my mind. 


Wondering how my new business and Africa link? While I can't physically make it back to Africa right now to help, I've decided to donate a portion of my earnings from each job to the exact orphanage I got the blessing of living at! Not only am I going to do that, but you have the opportunity to do that too! There's an "Africa" tab on my webpage but the information also right here:

They give 100% of what you donate directly to the orphanage. To the kids you saw in my pictures (who are a little older but are all over their website if you look hard)! 

That, ladies and gentlemen, is my crazy exciting announcement :)




2 comments:

  1. What a great thing you're doing! The impact you will make will be something people cherish the rest of their lives. Thank you for being proactive with a venture like this and an inspiration to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It makes me incredibly happy to be able to do this and to show people the place that changed my life and give them a chance to let it change theirs too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...