Monday, January 2, 2012

First World vs. Third World Problems

I wish...

I didn't have water that wouldn't drain down my sink. Even after I've poured Draino down it twice!

I wish...

My cat would appreciate that I didn't declaw him and not destroy my house 


I wish...

I didn't wake up to this every day

I wish...

That my furnace or thermostat would behave. It's set at 70 but has decided to not get warmer than 63 degrees in here. It's SO cold.

I also wish money for furnaces and repair men that charge by the hour grew on trees!

I wish...

That my 100 mile a day commute didn't eat up my whole life and force my hound to sit at home alone all day.

I wish...

That when I start making wishes and thinking about my first world problems that I'd remember these people.

I wish...

That when I can't decide what to eat


That these poor babies had the same problem. 

I wish...
That when I'm so concerned about finding a flattering picture of me I'd remember 
That this is probably the only picture ever taken of these kids. 

I wish...

 That when I'm sleepy and have to stumble "all the way downstairs" to use the bathroom
That'd I'd remember that I was lucky to even have this when I was in Mozambique:


I wish...

I'd remember the people that I promised I'd never forget when I start feeling bad about my first world problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...