Friday, May 3, 2013

The One Where I Try to Not Talk ALL About Wedding Stuff...

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I updated. Since then I've done a few things around the house and I've flown to Florida to plan my just-after-Thanksgiving wedding. I still think it's crazy that I'm the bride this time around and that I know what I'll be wearing and where I'll be standing when I say "I do." So, here's what's new:

I started juicing. How could you not after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead?" I'm a sucker for lifestyle changes after watching those. And... I have a dress to fit into. "Forks over Knives" is another good one if you want some motivation!
 This is my refrigerator these days. It's so strange!
 I'm gonna have a new last name on in less than 7 months!
 We've had some campfires, s'mores, wine, and dog play time in the yard.

 She seems to be super happy at the prospect of having a dad!
 We had a planting and mulching partner this year!
 I got this super cute cork board for the side of the fridge that makes my kitchen look so cute:
 Chicago had some major rain and flooding during that hell week a few weeks ago. My basement took on water for the first time. Fortunately it's all good and cleaned up now.
 I've added some family pictures all over the house
 We've been happy
 My mom and I went down to Florida to marathon plan a wedding. Everything fell into place perfectly
 Chris went ring shopping with my mom. After we got engaged she sent me this. How cute is that? And how sweet is it that he took her?!
 I'll be getting married here. I'll give more details later on. Sorry, but I don't want mystery blog readers attending... There is only so much room ;)
I bought a super cool piece of furniture for the basement that will act as a bar and a game area. All we need now is a high top table!
Sorry for the random photo dump blog post, but it was all I could manage. The good news is that I think I'll be painting the kitchen cabinets white this summer and have a few other fun projects planned so this blog will be back to normal soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...