Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Been SO Long!

I almost don't know where to start! I have my Christmas decorations up, bought a new chair and a barrel (yes barrel) for the living room, and found myself a personal life (which you might have already seen if you follow my Instagram feed to the right). Life is crazy good right now and I can't wait to share the joy, show you the barrel, etc. But for right now...



My birthday is tomorrow. Scary bucket list tipping 29 is here. I welcome it with joy. This year will be different from any other. Thank you for joining me on this journey :) SOOOO many of you lurk here each week (and I wish you'd just come out of hiding and leave me a comment or two!) and I appreciate you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...