Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gone But Not Forgotten

It's been a while! I've been busy raising my almost ONE and a half year old and doing some professional organizing on the side! Both have been a dream and I've been really happy. I've done so many projects around the house in the last few months that I've been dying to post on here though, so I'm finally making the time. Here is a rundown of what to expect in the coming weeks:

Lila's Room Refresh:

:



First Birthday Party On a Budget Recap:


Fabric Baby Gate Update:

Screened Porch Refresh:
DIY 1st Birthday Photos
:


Retiling the Basement Bathroom:

As I do each post I'll come back to this one and make the picture a live link to the new post so check back soon and thanks for reading!
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...