Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Quick Tip: Small No-Sew Changes

I am very opinionated. Big shocker. I had some concerns when I found out about the baby and what kind of random things people would give us. I know I'm so rude. I thought I'd show how to make some things work for you if they're not quite up to your ideals with a couple of basic sewing tools:

I hate collars on little babies. They always fold up onto their little faces and make them angry. Babies get so angry over hiccups and collars. At least this is something I can control! 
Cutting very close to the stitching with a nice, sharp scissor, was the key! So much better right?!
This outfit is cute but was a little too hearty/ruffly for me:
A couple of quick moves with a seam-ripper made this outfit PERFECT! 

So there you have it. A quick tip for the pickiest of moms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...