Friday, October 25, 2013

Post-Registry Organization

I had my wedding shower a few weeks ago. People were SO generous and I think they ended up staring at me opening presents for approximately an hour. Seriously. After it was over Chris and I loaded up both of our cars and left everything in the breakfast room:
I had to work ALL day the next day.

Finally the next day I was able to have the unpacking event of the decade:
Now I'm left with the living room of my dreams. Seriously, what am I going to do when teal and tiffany blue are no longer hot colors. I finally have almost my whole house coordinated!


 We even have a cute little coffee station area of the kitchen
 And grown up dishes. And cups. And silverware! 
 And pots and pans!

 Seriously... getting married is so awesome for so many reasons. Wedding showers are one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...