Monday, January 7, 2013

The Ever-Evolving Living Room

The rug came today! It's smaller than I thought it would be, but I hear it makes the room look bigger so it's staying!
I thought about painting in the stripes and layering the two together but that looked funky...
This summer I came across barn wood frames for $2 each. I'm not sure what pictures to put into the frames, so they've laid in the basement while I figure that out, and if I should sand and lacquer them like I  did with the dining table. 
The 4th would replace these 3 prints. 
I put some stuff on the barrel. I'm thinking about staining the rockers the same color as the barrel and thought about painting the chair something bold. I'm still on the fence.
a) I have the cutest dog ever! b) I'm now shopping for fabric for the pillows!
So here it is. 6 months ago compared to today:
I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...