Monday, August 6, 2012

This Week's Irrational Fear

I was really worried about Kourtney Kardashian's baby. 

Why you might ask? I was worried she'd have my baby name. I'm worried that some Twilightish book will show up with another Bella type name that happens to be my baby name and I'll have to change it! Strange huh? I've had this name for like 8 years. I love it. I keep hanging on thinking just maybe I'll be a mom someday and get to use it. It might be irrational, but I'm not alone!
And of course George did the same! They both shared their names and look at what happened! (This you tuber won't let me imbed the video :( it's worth a trip over there though!)
http://youtu.be/NRUdaWZ4FN0

I'm going nowhere with this... Just thought I'd share that I'm glad Kardashian baby girl ended up with the name Penelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...