Sunday, August 19, 2012

Crunchy Granola Girl

I don't know if it's growing up, or Pinterest, but I'm starting to go all granola! 

One of my favorite drinks these days is this Green Monster Spinach Smoothie from here:
I've started making my own awesome toner and my skin has never looked better or smoother:

I'm reverting back to the a semi-vegan/vegetarian lifestyle
On days I'm not chugging green smoothies I'm drinking Cake Batter Protein Shakes from here made with stuff like Xanthan Gum (thank goodness for Amazon.com or I'd be roaming around Whole Foods for way too long looking for this junk)
Oh and I'm even making my own whitening toothpaste. The stuff doesn't taste minty fresh but works instantly! 

I've been cleaning with vinegar and baking soda, and making my own body washes, face masks and stuff... Not sure what's gotten into me, but check out the Pinterest links if you want some recipes that I know are GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...