Sunday, February 12, 2012

Trial and Error: Another Home Turned Piano Story

I was inspired by this post on Pinterest if you remember:
I wanted to paint all of my doors black. I was positive this was a great idea! 
I decided to start with my linen closet door since it was the smallest- just in case.
It turned out great! I loved it!
Then I stood back and saw the stairs and the door. And how much shorter the living room looked with the dark doors behind it. I sent the picture to a few people and they confirmed it. I had another piano situation on my hands!
So, back it went! 
I really prefer sharing my successes, but it's important to learn from your failures too! If I can help you not make the same mistake then we all win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...