Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Need YOUR Help!

It's time for a project. It's time to tone down the oak I've got going on in my house. The floors are AMAZING to me but the cabinets take the whole thing a bit too far! So, I ask for your help. I want to change this:
With paint.

Do I paint it black, do I paint it white, do I paint it something else like light grey or dark grey?

Here are the plans for the rest of there room. Replace the fake oak (what a sin!) medicine cabinet with two round silver mirrors. Possibly paint the blue the leftover light grey from the kitchen. That's it. I want a cheap project that kills the oak. 

Here is how you can help. Vote!!!!
You're awfully silent. You like to come to my blog a lot and not say anything. I would love if you'd give me a comment every so often, but for right now help me out and vote!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...