Monday, January 2, 2012

And Then There Were 6...


I finally have all 6 chairs around the table! I would love a barn wood bench but my dad would not love to make it. For now I have 6 chairs. I had a family Christmas party here with approximately 20 people here. I knew I needed more seating. The morning of the party I went to Target after Target looking for 2 more of these guys. I made it home with 45 minutes to spare!

 Here's the house in action!

I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the dining room! Me too! This is the last post for awhile! 

Some things I foresee in the near future is more dating drama posts, showing how I'll go about tiling my bathroom floor, and painting a few spots in my house and giving you some good before and afters. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...