Friday, October 21, 2011

Domestic Godess

Want to learn how to redo your stars and get some good recipes? You've come to the right blog! Allow me to show you what really accelerated my knowledge of how to cook some good food:
Before:
 After:
This was a result of a lot of grub treatment and grass seed. It's also been helped by my baby brother taking over my lawn care in exchange for food! Since he's done such a good job, I try to too! 

Here are some of my creations that you must try! They're mostly Italian and pasta involved, because that's what my brother likes!
Chicken and Pesto Stuffed Shells from Here

The only change that I make is cutting the chicken in half. It was by accident when I doubled the recipe the first time I made it, but forgot to double the chicken. It came out so great that I haven't messed with success when I've made it any other time! 

I also made this (which looks way more time consuming to make than it actually was)

Looks amazing huh? I got this recipe from Here

I showed you these Chicken Lasagna Rolls in my ADD post. I would use beef next time, but they're really good! Here is the link. I added more sauce then you'll see in their recipe.
Giant buttermilk waffles as big as my hand!
From Here
This Rosemary Chicken Bake is my most epic failure... But it's an excuse to have a glass of white wine, so I'll still give you the link

So there are a few of my favorites... I hope you enjoy them as much as I have my brother has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...