2) I'm still full from yesterday.
3) I have 3 birthday cakes waiting for me at work! Yay for employees remembering their boss is human!
4) My store beat it's top Black Friday (which was pre-recession of course) by 25%! That is so exciting for a retail nerd like me!
5) I might be aging. My body hurts. Today was SOOO busy and crazy. I love ice. I just keep rotating this ice pack:
6) A random woman that appeared completely sane told me I had the most beautiful flawless skin she'd ever seen... She then proceeded to caress my cheek for an awkward amount of time.
7) I'll be 27 in 2 hrs. and 26 min. Ugh. Yikes. Gulp. Sigh.
8) I wish it was still yesterday. I was in my card game playing element:
9) I went over to my parent's tonight for dinner with 2/3 of my brothers and my mom. It was wonderful... I don't know how 8 hours at work can drag on, but 2 hours around a kitchen table flies...